Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Cant get an answer, blackberry package want iphone

seems to be Pandora box!!
have 24 month contract- 8 months in now
feb up with bb torch, have been offered a swap for iphone 3gs
Took me over an hour to connect a human, multiple times I heard they talking and disconnecting me.When i called the guy honestly just confused me
I have 500 mins, unlimited text and 500mb for 25 a month. whats the package I need to go onto.?? He was saying my internet would work without even changing. But the information on-line contradicts this. apparently the blackberry internet uses its on servers on WONT work in an iphone..
So far it looks like all I can get is 100 mins, unlimited and a web bolt on taking me to 31 a month....
surely that is wrong. a worse package for more money what on earth?
Anonymous

Re: Cant get an answer, blackberry package want iphone

Are you on a Blackberry bonus tariff? If so that would explain why its cheaper than a normal tariff.
Anonymous

Don't now what speical about it no. they never mentioned it being special?
I mean before i upgraded I was on 100 mins unlimited text for 15 a month
got the same offer/price 25 aqmonth in dec 2010 on another blackberry for the wife, ( low end basic curve too its rusbbish compared to the torch Smiley Very Happy )
Anonymous

The tariff you describe is a blackberry bonus tariff, at the time they did 500 mins for £25 and 1000mins for £35, both much more minutes and lower price than standard tariffs and still the case now. You won't get anywhere near what you have now on a current tariff.
Anonymous

ah well then, i'll keep the torch Smiley Sad thanks for the help. shame on 02
Highlighted
Anonymous

shame on 02

You're on a promotional bonus tariff for a Blackberry. I don't see why o2 should be shamed because you can't chop and change it to work with a completly different make and model of handset.
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,191