cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant complete checkout successfully

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried to order a like new pay as you go phone in stock. After I put my card details it says processing then it goes back to the input card details page again with no error message. Why is that?

The same card works successfully on other websites.

I ordered few phones from o2 before in the past no problems. Dont know why I get this problem now?

Is there a restriction or limit on my o2 account causing this problem?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So this concludes that o2 has put a restriction/imit on my o2 account or on my visa debit card. Can I kindly request a o2 member of staff to look into this matter for review.

You'll need to contact CS yourself as this isn't CS here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Many people on here have reported problems recently with the online ordering system. Christmas is near too so I would suggest either going instore, at least you know they have them and can walk out with them, or call them.

O2 do not have a live stock system so whilst it may show as in stock, you won't find out if it is out of stock until after you order and O2 have taken your money.

Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Might be a good idea to call CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and see if there is anything wrong but it could just be another website error or depending on what time you tried to order it could have been undergoing maintenence as it does daily in the early hours.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The other thing to remember @Anonymous is if you are trying repeatedly to use the same card it could be refused for that reason. Too many attempts and computer says no....

Try another card (if you have one) or ring CS as advised. Though I see you are looking for an 'as new' payg phone? You may want to try another retailer. There are a few who sell like new phones...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

No luck, just tried ordering again but still the same problem. I used the same card on a another website and works. I assume other o2 customers completed checkout successfully as well today.

So this concludes that o2 has put a restriction/imit on my o2 account or on my visa debit card. Can I kindly request a o2 member of staff to look into this matter for review.

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I can say that O2 won't have put a restriction on the card, it's probably their archaic system. If you want to order online then please call them. 

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You'll need to contact CS yourself as this isn't CS here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

No luck, just tried ordering again but still the same problem. I used the same card on a another website and works. I assume other o2 customers completed checkout successfully as well today.

You will need to contact CS directly @Anonymous They wont see your request here. Also if you have time and it gets sorted, could you pop back here and let us know what the issue was?. (It helps when we advise others) Welcome to the forum by the way....

wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8