cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Complete my Upgrade Order

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have signed up for a new upgrade which is good and they have sent me a link. My issue is this.

I click the link and sign in all fine and get to the address bit.

When trying to select an address to send my phone to it comes up with the error HTTP 400 Bad Request and wont let me proceed. This appears when selecting an address from the list of possible options.

I finally give up and just select collect from store which then takes me to the card part.

After entering in the correct billing address and card details it doesnt process and says the payment didnt go through saying something about billing address.

Before people say yoour card is declined for funds please believe me that its not. I have also tried a credit card with more than enough spending available.

I now have 24hours left to progress my order before it cancels and if that happens im going elsewhere...

How do i just progress this order

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

After a lot of time sat on the phone i managed to get this resolved. For anyone who would like to know this is how it was done.

The bundle pack added to the phone was taked off and added to my current contract to pay that way.

The upfront cost for the phone was wiped by o2

The above was done so that the need for me to input card details was removed, so not really solving the issue but in the IT world this is called a work around.

As for the delivery details well i had to select delivery to the branch.

Thanks for all your help and hopefully having resolution notes will help someone in the future

Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93233 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 12 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

As I said @Anonymous...a system 'glitch'. The word covers many aspects LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 15

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
A conflict between address and registered card details is common, unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad you managed to get this sorted! Thanks for updating us slight_smile
See you around!
Message 15 of 15