Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Cannot view or find my online bill....

I have logged into the o2 website and have found the 'view my bill' link, but when i click on it it just takes me back to the my o2 page...

am i eing stupid or is this not meant to happen?
Anonymous

I've been having the same problems mate. There's obviously a few bugs with the website because a few of the links send you to the wrong places. Clearly it's been thoroughly tested by o2...not.

On another note, I've been a very happy customer of Virgin Mobile for a good few years now, but have just recently felt the need for an iPhone. Considering o2 is the only supplier I decided to take the plunge. Well first impressions aren't great!

I ordered the phone on tuesday morning (10th), and for some reason o2 decided to wait 2 days to take the £95 from my bank account (despite their "next-day delivery" option that I selected at checkout).

Well it's now Sunday evening (15th) and still I have no iPhone, and no emails from o2 to explain the reason for the delay, and "My o2" stills states the order as "In Progress"....yeah, very helpful o2! That tells me a lot.

Anyway, looks like I'll have to pay to phone them tomorrow and hopefully get some answers. o2 are extremely lucky to have the exclusive rights to the iPhone because there is no way that I'd be choosing them otherwise.

Has anyone else experienced this same lack of customer support from o2?
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,309

Hopefully it's just a hiccup. As you say it's not a very good first impression but once you get the phone I'm sure you'll find o2 every bit as good as Virgin Smiley Sad
Anonymous

you are not alone, my order was placed 6th, they ve so far taking money from my account for the phone but no explanation as to why i haven't gotten the phone...
Anonymous

Nice to know I'm not alone with this problem. I've just phoned o2 to see what the hold-up is with my order- turns out that the 8GB model is infact out of stock at the moment!

There's a couple of issues I have with this. Firstly, it's very very poor of o2 to allow customers to purchase the iPhone online when they clearly know that it is out of stock. Customer service said that this could be because at the time of my purchase, the phone WAS in stock, but the demand was so great that it suddenly sold out. Well if that was the case, then why is it still possible to buy the phone online?? Obviously o2 doesn't care if they take everyone's money and fails to deliver.

Secondly, it's been 8 months since the release of the iPhone 3G. Surely the demand has decreased a little since then, and o2 should be more than capable of keeping their stocks levels up.

Thirdly, and maybe the most annoying of all, customer support cannot tell me when o2 is expecting the next batch of phones to arrive. Therefore they have no clue when I will receive my order. How is this possible exactly?? Can a massive company like o2 not give Apple a little phone call to ask them?

It's fair to say I'm not happy.
Anonymous

called yesterday was told phone was out of stock again, but the CS check system and said there is now stock, and re-requested the order. called again today and have just been told the same thing as yesterday. o2 is taking a mikey. unfortunate I ve instructed my old provider to terminate my contract. what should i do now? its been same story for almost two weeks now