Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register email for official discount

shreyashid
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have bought a new o2 number and I have been trying to register my official email I’d to avail the work discount . O2 is refusing to accept the email id. I called the helpline and they refused to help saying I will receive a call back.not sure how I do this now
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff for the tag, and @MI5 also for trying to troubleshoot this slight_smile

@shreyashid

I'm sending you a PM (Private Message on the forum) to get some more details and see if there's anything we could do to help you get this sorted!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 14

shreyashid
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have not received any response from the team . My VALID email I’d and my payslip have been rejected by O2 . Is this a means to cheat the consumer on the pretext of discounts and later refusing to accept the payslip. Next you are going to tell me that my last date for registering has passed and you cannot do anything anymore
Message 12 of 14

shreyashid
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for trying Emilie. Didn’t seem to have helped a bit. I am now thinking if I have made a mistake by switching to O2 . I am unsure whether to focus on my day job or keep running behind o2
Message 13 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @shreyashid, I'm sorry to hear nothing has moved since we last spoke worried I've chased my contact this morning and am sending you anything Private Message to let you know what I last heard.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 14