Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

Jenna2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If I want to cancel my contract as can no longer afford it would I have to pay anything to cancel
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144212 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Jenna2 

Follow the test method here and you will be texted back with any cancellation fees Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144212 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Jenna2 

Follow the test method here and you will be texted back with any cancellation fees Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Jenna2 , sorry to hear you feel you need to cancel your contract. In addition to the advice above by @MI5 , have a look at this info page around payment management/support as well, in case it could be of any help to you in your situation. I hope everything turns out ok!

Welcome to our community. slight_smile

Message 3 of 3