Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

L0ui5a
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I rang up and cancelled my contract yesterday got told within 2 hours there ve no network. A whole 24 hours later i still have 4g. Help? Im extremely frustrated
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
OK, got you now.
You'll need to call again on 202 to check if your request has been processed yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @L0ui5a please clarify your problem as I can't work out if you have been disconnected or not?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

L0ui5a
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The old contract is still appearing to work. I started a new contract with o2 but for a cheaper deal. The new one is working find. I have asked to migrate the number. So im not sure if this is why the old number is connected still
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
OK, got you now.
You'll need to call again on 202 to check if your request has been processed yet.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

L0ui5a
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok will do thanks!!
Message 5 of 5