Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling using cool off Period with o2 Switch up

Rossp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Due to poor customer service, I am thinking about cancelling my contract with o2, currently I am waiting on a device that’s still processing, I want to get the device from a different provider, as they have the stock, so once I get the device I am waiting on from o2, can I take it to my local store and return it as long as it’s within the 14 day cool off period??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149006 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Rossp 

If you ordered through a store, yes.

If not, you need to return it via the channel you received it.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Rossp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, and if I return the device I am waiting on will I still be able to cancel my whole contract without incurring any charges as I am in a cooling off period 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149006 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Rossp 

Yes you can

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4