Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling o2 refresh right away

Fraz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just taken out an o2 refresh contract of just one month and paid off the phone up front. I want to cancel that contract right away so just pay for one month's use. I've just spoke to someone on the live chat and they say that's not possible, either cancel right away under the first 14 days rule or wait 14 days to give 30 days notice meaning pay for two months.
I wanted to try o2 for a month in the area that I work to see if it would work for me, but I don't want to have to pay for two months if it doesn't.
Can anyone advise please?
Thanks
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Fraz Welcome to the community!

How did it go with customer services? Did you have any issues cancelling your contract? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 13

Fraz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Martin-02 I haven't bothered contacting them again yet, thought I might as well wait till my 14 days are up, didn't want to waste another hour arguing with them
Message 12 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the update @Fraz, that makes sense to me! Please do keep us informed and let us know if you have any further issues. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13