Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling my contract

DiDi2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. My contract ends on 25th November 2019. I want to leave o2 to join three.

1) I have been told that I can leave O2 on the 25th October for no extra charge. Is this correct?

2) what will my final bill be - I’ll have one bill on the 25/10 (£30) but if I cancel on the 25/10 will I only have one day worth of services to pay for?

Thank you!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143450 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DiDi2 

If you follow the text method here you will be texted back with any fees etc Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143450 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DiDi2 

If you follow the text method here you will be texted back with any fees etc Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

DiDi2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. Just so I am understanding correctly. If I cancel my contract 30 days before it ends I will not be charged?
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@DiDi2 Take a look at the link provided. It is no longer necessary to give 30 days notice.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143450 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DiDi2 

Whilst 30 days notice is no longer required, you still have to pay the full term of your contract, so if you cancel early, you will be charged up to the end date. 

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5