Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Cancelling my contract!! 12months early

Vodafone are awefull my contract ends at the start of june and can't wait.
They have been useless. Me and my husband have 18 month contracts and we have nothing but problems.
We find it hard to have signal anywhere we go vf just said sending a new sim card would help but it didn't. I have problems phoning out and people find it hard getting in touch with me and vf have done nothing. couldn't get out of my contract as i don't have money to throw away.
It should be the case if that if you can't even use your phone for what it is made for there should be a get out claws. I would think very carefull about going to vf.
Good luck (sorry to go on a bit)
Highlighted
Anonymous

yes it is worth £400 + as when your over seas you can get charge £1.11 min if a wrong number calls you. The contract is of no use of you work over seas when a local phone is just much cheaper. Keep the phone lose the contract.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Vodafone are awefull my contract ends at the start of june and can't wait.
They have been useless. Me and my husband have 18 month contracts and we have nothing but problems.
We find it hard to have signal anywhere we go vf just said sending a new sim card would help but it didn't. I have problems phoning out and people find it hard getting in touch with me and vf have done nothing. couldn't get out of my contract as i don't have money to throw away.
It should be the case if that if you can't even use your phone for what it is made for there should be a get out claws. I would think very carefull about going to vf.
Good luck (sorry to go on a bit)

I have to agree with you. Vodafone customer service is bad. They could not careless about you. However, if you are a business customer, it will be a different ball game all together. I don't really like customer service for a consumer contract. It takes a long time for me on the phone to talk sense to them.
As for O2, I feel that way too. I don't feel that I am wanted if I am on a consumer contract like now. I have to divert my calls when I am at home to my Vodafone sim card because there is virtually no bars on my Iphone. I've tried calling O2 but they kept on saying that there is no problem. Well, if only they come over ot my house and experience the problem.
Highlighted
Topics: 556
Solutions: 3,454

yes it is worth £400 + as when your over seas you can get charge £1.11 min if a wrong number calls you. The contract is of no use of you work over seas when a local phone is just much cheaper. Keep the phone lose the contract.

Unlike yourself, the OP is not going to China...the OP does not like the phone or O2 customer service. I can agree with the dislike of the phone but have always found customer service much better than both Orange and Vodafone. Going back on topic, why spend £450 to pay up the contract when you can buy any handset of your choice for that kind of money and keep the contract.....then when your contract is due for renewal, then make your decision ?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Why do people get so worked up over a mobile phone?
Surely there are more important things in life other than what Vodafone are offering and what O2 aren't?
Bottom line is that O2 is a business, you came to O2 and you decided to have a Tocco - now you're expecting O2 to change your phone at their expense!

I agree, O2 is a business and believe it or not while they want to keep your business they will not bend over backwards letting you dictate the terms of the agreement just to keep you.