cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi my name is Sam, I actually want to cancel my O2 contract as soon as possible. Without a doubt you guys have the worst network coverage I've ever had. I'm fed up with the long down times, emergency call only symbols and awful support line. I've had my phone for over 6 months now and after visiting the O2 store AND enduring another lengthy customer services call.. I've just found out that my MMS settings still have not been set up correctly.

I would happily go back to my dusty Nokia 3210 if it meant I could cancel my contract with O2 and never return!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You are, of course welcome to pay off the remainder of your contract and leave at any time. Did you not check for a signal before you signed up to a contract?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its not really financially viable for me to pay 14 lots of £15 to cancel my contract. I assumed that if O2 had a store in my town then we must have access to their network coverage.
Message 3 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunately that's the only way to get out of contract unless some extreme circumstances.

Have you tried troubleshooting the problems?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you used the status checker. Try turning airplane mode on & off if you have that feature., maybe the sim is dirty. Have you tried in a different O2 phone

Message 5 of 5