cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling contract/early upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had my one month early upgrade come through today however I already knew that I wanted to cancel my contract as I do not want another 12/24 month contract as I will be going abroad for a long time soon.

I get billed tomorrow (17th) for the previous month and the thing I wanted to find out was if I cancel now, will I still have to pay for the final month of my 24 months (which will be 17th June to 16th July) in which case it would make sense to keep using the phone for another month or because I've been offered this one month early thing I'd be able to cancel it straight away.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Even though you can upgrade 1 month early, to end your contract you have to pay up to the end of the full term. So yes, use it for another month but give your 30 day notice now.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Even though you can upgrade 1 month early, to end your contract you have to pay up to the end of the full term. So yes, use it for another month but give your 30 day notice now.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add,

Go about cancelling your contract by telephoning Customer Services on 202 from your mobile and not via Live Chat.

Message 3 of 3