cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling auto top up

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have built up loads of credit on my PAYG account and now want to stop auto top ups. Despite the online info saying it can be cancelled at any time I just can't find how to go about it. Does anyone know???
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all.

Is anybody going to answer this question please?  The HELP isnt of any use and neither is the CHAT help - they didnt know the answer either and took ½ an hour to tell me nothing..

Where is the link to "Cancel Auto Top Up" please? It's not on the Auto top up page (not in UK anyway).

Thank you for a prompt answer.

Message 21 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Not many of us are PAYG customers so it might be quicker if you call 4445
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi

Have a look at these FAQ's on auto topup

https://autotopup.o2.co.uk/o2uk/FAQ.aspx

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry - cant call from this phone - just want to know how to cancel on line - should be easy - should be free.
Message 24 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff - I dont think you have checked this. There is no way of stopping your auto top up here. Please can somebody who knows how to do it let me know. I'm logged in and on that page and I cant see it.

Message 25 of 32

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I dunno, sorry.
If it's not in your MyO2 I can't think of any other way other than calling cs.
You can also call 0344 8090222 from a landline.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
If CS is the same CS as I spoke to online, they dont know how to do it either. Very odd. I'll ask again however.
Message 27 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Cleoriff - I dont think you have checked this. There is no way of stopping your auto top up here.

I wouldn't have been able to check it personally as I am on contract....however I did read the FAQ's I posted and saw this

auto top up.JPG

If it doesn't work then it is a system error. I was pointing out that you could cancel it...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 32

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
If CS is the same CS as I spoke to online, they dont know how to do it either. Very odd. I'll ask again however.

No it's different.

The online chat is offshore based and not all that well trained.

Currently using:
Message 30 of 32