Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling an upgrade..

a_ukboy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just come to the end of a 12 month sim only and upgraded online to a new sim only plan 6 days ago, I’ve now decided I want to cancel the upgrade and port my number to a new provider, I’ve spoken to CS, surprisingly my phone call was answered immediately, they advised me they don’t need to do anything their end, all I have to do is complete the number port before the end of the 14 days..

Does that sound right? I’ve got a feeling I’ll still be charged the remaining amount of the new plan?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146093 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28150 Solutions

@a_ukboy 

If done within 14 days the system will recognise it and you'll be OK, but your number must leave O2 within the 14 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146093 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28150 Solutions

@a_ukboy 

If done within 14 days the system will recognise it and you'll be OK, but your number must leave O2 within the 14 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2