Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Extra

Whatdoyouwant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have only just noticed that we have been paying for Disney+. When I go into the app to look at the “extras”, it seems very easy to add something but impossible to take something off. This Disney+ was a total con and we were never able to access it even once. Could you please remove it from my account immediately? God knows how long we’ve been paying for it, but I would really like it to be refunded. It’s sold as if it is something good, but in actual fact it’s just a terrible rip-off that doesn’t work.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147127 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28290 Solutions

@Whatdoyouwant 

How to cancel here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 147127 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28290 Solutions

@Whatdoyouwant 

How to cancel here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 124312 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Whatdoyouwant 

Actually it's not a con but if watching via TV, you do need the right TV. It wouldn't load for me at first and when I checked with Disney, my TV wasn't compatible.

As it was quite old, we changed TV and Disney loaded perfectly. I could also watch on my PC.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 147127 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28290 Solutions
I've had it for 12 months now so certainly not a con, but maybe just not for everyone?
Message 4 of 4