Did you mean: 

Cancelling Contracts

Williphant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear All, 

I phoned help team recently to pay off two contracts. They are contract I pay for my parents but they are both switching. I was told that I couldn't pay off the contracts because my debit card is not in the same name as my account (I changed my name recently). They explained that I need to send an email in with the change of name form and deed poll. I sent the email in and then had a response saying that they only accepted PDF format (Deep joy). I re-sent the email and had a reply saying the department is now closed down. I can't get help via online chat and trying to phone is a nightmare. How am I supposed to get these accounts paid off? 

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Williphant
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I dont have the sim cards anymore. They threw away these with their old phones so I'm a little stuck here. I'm assuming in this case I'm going to have to speak to them over the phone. 

Message 3 of 4

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Williphant
Then try any of these numbers in the article

I heard the one which ends with 4005 is easier to get through. Try that one first
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Message 4 of 4