Did you mean: 

Cancelled within 14 days and still received a bill

Richie67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I cancelled within 14 days of receiving my sim a few weeks back (as three offered a better deal) but today I received a bill advising of a payment is late and needs to ber made.

When I called up to cancel and get the PUK/PAC code I was advised that no further action was required by me.

Please advise?

Many thanks 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Richie67 

As your first bill is generated immediately it will be in the system prior to you cancelling.

You need to pay it and then O2 will refund you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Richie67 

As your first bill is generated immediately it will be in the system prior to you cancelling.

You need to pay it and then O2 will refund you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Richie67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
You're welcome
Message 4 of 4