Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled phone order not cancelled

Mrlucus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed an order for a google pixel 7a for click and collect from and o2 store. 

I changed my mind and cancelled the order and got automated texts from o2 stating if the order is not collected within 7 days we will assume you changed your mind and cancel the order automatically. 

it’s been over 3 weeks the device and plan is still on my account and the next bill is due very soon and it’s charging me for airtime and a device for which I have not collected and should have been cancelled.

everytime I contact o2 they tell me to collect the device from store and they will send a postage bag for me to send the device back. It’s in an o2 store and I cancelled the order before the device was delivered to the store. 

Someone please help me I can’t pay the bill for a cancelled order which has not been collected. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Mrlucus 

O2 can't cancel it until they have the device back, so between you and the store, you need to get it sent back, either by the store sending it or by you collecting it and returning it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Mrlucus 

Contact the store directly and ask them to return it with their next batch of returns.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Mrlucus
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks for your reply. I have called the store twice who said they usually send it back to o2 but it’s now been over 3 weeks. 

i don’t know who else to contact as the usual customer services just say collect the device. 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Mrlucus 

O2 can't cancel it until they have the device back, so between you and the store, you need to get it sent back, either by the store sending it or by you collecting it and returning it.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Mrlucus
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok thank you I will call store again tomorrow 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Good luck mate

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35980 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1594 Solutions

This line of improvement worked well, then: 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-System-Updates-What-you-need-to-know/m-p/1544225/highl...

• Better sales experience. Customers will be able to order products and services in one channel and complete in another (for example they can start online, move products in to their basket, and complete the purchase in one of our stores).

🙄

Message 7 of 7