Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled contract

Jjjjjjj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Took out a contract with virgin media which included o2 sim. Cancelled contract with 24 hours of taken out. Since then o2 have refused to cancel the contract and are now trying to charge me nearly 400 pound!!!!! They have already taken 50 out of my bank, 25 they sh ok old not have had! 

3 times I have contacted o2 since i cancelled contract and have had EVERY advisor REFUSE to help in any way at all!!!! They will not even speak to me about cancelling contract! They are just planning on stealing money from me every month. O2 is nothing but an absolute disgrace of a company who treat customers like dirt permanently!!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Jjjjjjj 

I will ask @O2Lisa to help you. She is one of O2's account advisors and hopefully will be able to sort this for you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@Jjjjjjj I'll message you privately and look in to this for you 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

PixelNewbie
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello @O2Lisa ,

I am also facing a similar issue with my cancellation as well - called in and spoke to an O2 advisor to cancelled my airtime contract on 22/2/2022 and paid off the remaining amount for my phone, but to my annoynace my contract doesn't seem to be cancelled at all as I never received any cancellation email, while the charge that was supposed to happen for the remainder for my phone payment did showed up on my account earlier as pending and then now never showed up or charged in my account. It just seems plain outright that my contract was in fact not cancelled. 

Can you please help me look into this issue please? This is frustrating given the amount of time I had to waste in arranging the cancellation in the first place. Thank you.

Message 5 of 11

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Hi @PixelNewbie, I am sorry to hear this, I'll message you privately and we'll get this sorted for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

Jjjjjjj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 are ABSOLUTELY shocking and nothing but a complete disgrace!!!! I have spoke by phone email and here and have had nothing but complete INCOMPETENCE from every member of staff at o2, and it is utterly disgraceful!!! I had an email from Andrew wormley on 4th march which stated my account was closed and I was due money back!!! Then on 5th I got a NEW BILL requesting more money!!!!! I got back to Andrew wormley and recieved another reply on 7th march confirming my account had been closed and I was definitely due money back!!! NOW ON THE 12TH OF MARCH I HAVE RECIEVED ANOTHER BILL FOR OVER £408 PLUS THREATS ABOUT LATE PAYMENT FEES!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH O2 AND WHY ON EARTH CAN NO MEMBER OF O2 STAFF DO THERE JOB!!! IT IS SERIOUSLY SCHOCKING HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS!

Message 7 of 11

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38450 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Hi, @Jjjjjjj - the O2 Advisor coming on shift shortly is @O2Ellie, who I am sure will be in touch presently - keep an eye on your PMs here, @Jjjjjjj.

Shocking set of circumstances, I agree - and totally unnecessary.

Message 8 of 11

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @pgn 😊

I will private message you now @Jjjjjjj and we can look in to the account for you to see what's going on. 

signature
Message 9 of 11

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38450 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Thank you, @O2Ellie - good luck, @Jjjjjjj 🤞

Message 10 of 11