Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled account

Gorton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was signed up for an O2 SIM card by an over zealous Virgin employee in order to reduce my Virgin bill. Even though I told him that I wouldn't use it as I has a work-provided SIM. Thinking about it later, I decided to cancel the contract within the 14-day cooling-off period and have an email to prove it

Hello,

Thanks for calling today.

This is to confirm that your phone number that ends in xx860 will now be disconnected within the 14 day cease period. This means that you won't be charged anything. (unless you have incurred costs before cancellation, such as international calls.)

Your direct debit details have been removed from the account and all termination charges have been waived.

In case you need it, your account number is: 1051148828

Today I received an email claiming that my account was overdue. How to I stop this from happening.

All suggestions gratefully received.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@Gorton 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@Gorton 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2