Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

NLM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Trying to cancel my account while out of the country. WiFi calling not working and I don’t see option for chat or way to cancel service in myO2. Advice on how to do this without paying international phone charges to sit on hold?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

madasaf1sh
  • 10261 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions
@seewhatyoucando

I have seen first hand the Capita Covid Response and its one of the best ive seen across a multi functional discipline as complex as they come.

And call centres are not easy to build from scratch when this hit...

I can get through to Customer Services both by Live Chat and phone, and the longest ive waited during this crisis is 5 minutes to get through to an agent.

That poor chap is probably sick of talking to people who treat them like they are ((*(*(* on a stick..

Simple answer if you dont like o2 then cancel your contracts and port out.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 11 of 14

O2Sophie
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions
I tried it myself to make sure, and I got through within two minutes. Perhaps it's at this time of day that it reroutes?
signature
Message 12 of 14

seewhatyoucando
  • 84 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@madasaf1sh

Funny that’s as o2 Capita Customer UK agents themselves have slated the COVID set up on calls to me.

Well you know I treat even the untrained people politely. It’s not their personal fault they have inferior internal customer training.

I may well be doing that, o2 can’t get 5G to work, My Network reports daily it’s working, next day it’s not, next day it’s working, next day it’s not, ontop of 5G never working, 2nd 5G sim en route - they can’t even tell me when it will be here as a estimate at O2 Capita Care.
Message 13 of 14

seewhatyoucando
  • 84 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@O2Sophie it’s not the wait time it’s the messed up two concurrent IVRs that don’t work together, no matter what you tell o2 when you are asked why calling it throws you into a second COVID IVR queue where you are told press 1 for fraud/stolen/lost and if you don’t it drops the call, which contradicts the COVID explanations and call wait times on the main original O2 IVR.

It’s like a child set this up and we are three months in and it’s still not been corrected.
Message 14 of 14