Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation team link doesn't work

Ashay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have moved out of UK & need to close the account. I tried to have conversion with support through app, however I was pointed to dedicated team link which never worked. I am paying the balance of device plan, but I am worried that if cancellation doesn't happen before contract expiry, I shouldn't be charged for spill over.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93922 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Guide to cancelling here

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 5

Ashay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. But as I mentioned I'm not in UK, so calling these numbers will attract international calling charges. Hence looking for an online  option. Please suggest. 

Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11416 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3155 Solutions

@Ashay 

This is a customer community, and call charges are your responsibility, and as a UK company they dont have to offer an alternative way to contact them..

However you can try the freephone Sales Team number using the consumer version of Skype and call 0800 902 0217 between 8am UK time and 8pm UK Time..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7812 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Never heard of a cancellation team. Probably why the link doesn't work.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5