Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel your s21 ultra orders guys

Roblfc
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Been given the run around from o2 regarding my order for the s21 ultra. I was told last Thursday id have the handset by today or tomorrow, so I rang up o2 asking if there was any progress only to be told it may be another 3 weeks (even though on the website it shows as upto one week) they told me there's a chance we won't be able to claim our free ear buds and tag as I was told that customer service has been told to just keep saying 3 weeks. At this rate the s22 ultra will be out. I've cancelled my order as they finally admitted they genuinely don't know when any stock will be in. 

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Roblfc
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Okay so I cancelled my order, then o2 rings to ask if I wanted to take the contract and they'd ship it today... I said yes then got an email an hour later saying its been shipped. 

Guess it takes ringing up and complaining... 

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Roblfc  Have you tried Samsung directly? You may get one from them and they do credit options. You can then go for a sim only contract. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

Roblfc
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

No i wouldnt go through Samsung as they want 1200 for an s21 ultra lol just letting everyone know not to believe what's on the website or even the customer service and not to get their hopes up on getting their device anytime soon. 

Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Roblfc

That's the sort of price for an Ultra. As I said, Samsung do have a credit option. I suppose you need to weigh up how much you are paying for an Ultra over 2 years with O2 compared to Samsung over the same period of time. They are also in stock at Samsung. There's the difference.

FROM SAMSUNG.....Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256GB 5G Phantom Titanium

£42.96 per month (over 24months)

O2 ....Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 128GB

£43.07 per month  (over 24 months)

Neither of the above are with Airtime but the S21 Ultra from Samsung is double the GB compared to the one from O2. Is also cheaper.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

Roblfc
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I was getting the s21 ultra (phantom back 128gb) for £36 pm over 24 months then £14 for the airtime so the handset would only cost £864 from o2. 

Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

That's great then @Roblfc ...I only saw the one I posted for 24 months. Nothing as low as the one you showed (except for 36 months). Anyway you've cancelled now so best of luck wherever you get it from. 

Let us know how you get on. 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I just hope I get mine before the 18th of November as I  am not really wanting to wasting any time off waiting on a parcel.  Also my current contract runs out on the 4th December. To be honest, I don't to move from O2 as they never normally give me problems. 

Three are pathetic and I hate customer service there with a passion. Vodafone are not very good at going out their way to solve a problem or give any real insight.

So fingers and toes crossed they get the backlog of deliveries sorted.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 7 of 12

Roblfc
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Okay so I cancelled my order, then o2 rings to ask if I wanted to take the contract and they'd ship it today... I said yes then got an email an hour later saying its been shipped. 

Guess it takes ringing up and complaining... 

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Good to hear @Roblfc. Let us know when it arrives and what you think of it. 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

Roblfc