Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Cancel within the cooling off period if you can--I wish I had

'I've asked for your post to be moved to its own thread.'

Thanks but i'll stay on this chat too to see if anyone else is having the same problem

Anonymous

Cheers

Anonymous

We are ALL Customers here like you with no access to your account. I've asked for yours to be moved so we are not having two separate conversations running in the same thread. Smiley Happy
Anonymous

It's been a problem for a long time. It was so completely useless that I initially assumed it was a settings problem and went through various processes with O2 CS, including having the SIM changed. I also thought it was just a local problem, which didn't bother me too much as I use Wifi at home, but the more I travelled around the more I discovered that O2 data was poor in many areas. By the time I was through all that it was out of the cooling off period, and during that period they do like to 'resolve the problem' rather than have you jump ship. 

I was with Orange / EE for 13 years ... and now I wish I'd never left them.

I'll update the thread in due course.

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

Anonymous

I can fully relate to this as I joined O2 3 months ago and dont get 3G most places.

Firstly make a formal complaint via the link below. Point out they are in breach of their T's & C's mainly all of section 2.2

They offered to cancel my contract if i returned the handset.

If i kept the handset, they offered me a vast discount on my remaining line rental (works out less than what the handsets worth!!)

Good luck