Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online order

Zach
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just ordered an Apple Watch but I didn’t realise that the iPads were on offer and tbh I didn’t even expect the order to go through, it’s not being delivered until Tuesday. I was wondering if I could order the iPad instead? Or would ordering the Apple Watch mess up my credit so I can’t order anything else? I tried to order a watch a few months ago and it asked for a 375 deposit this time they didn’t ask for one
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@Zach This is a customer community and no one here would have access to your account. As your order is due for delivery Tuesday it's probably too late to cancel, but you can speak to customer service in the morning. You have 14 days to change your mind about the watch, so you will be able to return it, but customer service will be able to tell you if you'd have to go through another credit check to purchase the iPad. 8-8.30 am is the best time to call. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@Zach This is a customer community and no one here would have access to your account. As your order is due for delivery Tuesday it's probably too late to cancel, but you can speak to customer service in the morning. You have 14 days to change your mind about the watch, so you will be able to return it, but customer service will be able to tell you if you'd have to go through another credit check to purchase the iPad. 8-8.30 am is the best time to call. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

You should be fine if you follow the advice from @Bambino @Zach but if you need any further help give us a shout. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3