Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel o2 Contract

tmt_xx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I would like to cancel my monthly contract now that I have finished paying off my device plan. I was in the middle of doing this yesterday via Live Chat but then my WiFi cut out and I lost the conversation. My Live Chat is now not working so I am unable to know whether my contract has been cancelled. Please let me know how I can sort this out as I can't find an actual email address for o2 Customer Service. I am currently in South America so I cannot call Customer Services. Please send me an email address unless someone is able to help on here. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @tmt_xx

It's free to call from abroad using this number. Don't use live chat for this.

From abroad+44 3448090202Free†

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@tmt_xx If your WiFi is working again you can call customer service for free using Skype on +44800 032 1402

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @tmt_xx, let us know how you're getting on with this and if you managed to contact customer service with the above help?

Sorry to hear that you wish to cancel. Is there anything specific that you feel O2 could improve on based on your experience? Please feel free to let us know - happy to pass on your feedback to the business. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5