Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Posts: 0

Re: Cancel my contract

<p>To disconnect you do need the account holder... the power of attorney has to be done legally... but you should be able to do it in writing... in this case, your grandma,I just don't have the address to hand...but the easiest way would be to request a pac code and transfer it to pay and go.&nbsp;</p>