cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been an o2 customer for approx 15 years and as such I assumed I was getting the best deal avaiable to me. My circumstances have changed which has prompted me to look into out-goings etc. I have now been offered an i-phone 5c free with unlimited txts and calls and more data and wifi than I am currently getting with o2 for less money per month, free phone and 1st 3 months half price! How do I cancel my contract please?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

A useful post here :

Cancelling Your Contract - A Guide

Be aware that if your contract has ot run it's minimum term then you will have to pay the remainder.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

A useful post here :

Cancelling Your Contract - A Guide

Be aware that if your contract has ot run it's minimum term then you will have to pay the remainder.

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would suggest unlocking your phone here ;

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

before you leave so you can use it on your new network as a back up phone or increase it's resale value.

Sorry to see you leave.

That's unless retentions match or better the deal. Worth asking !!

Edit ref broken link.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
There are so many deals out there that always appear to be better than another network, hopefully you've read the small print and won't be charged for anything extra on the new network @jansims...
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps a good suggestion would be to obtain some free payg sims and try them out to ensure the networks your looking at give good signal where you live , work and commute.
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous the link you provided to unlock your phone, it's directed me to a form to fill in is that what's suppose to happen???
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
To unlock a phone on O2 a person is required to fill that form in.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oki poki...
Message 8 of 8