Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

gillsarjit
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please cancel my contract but I want to keep the same number and switch to pay as you go.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149609 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@gillsarjit 

You don't need to cancel your monthly contract, you just need to migrate to PAYG.
cancelling could lose your number.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Switching from O2 Pay Monthly to Pay As You Go

If you want to switch from a Pay Monthly to Pay As You Go, we can take care of moving your number and even arrange for your new Pay As You Go sim.

Get in touch by calling us on 202, free from your O2 phone, or on 0344 809 0202 from any other phone. We’ll do the rest.

Is there anything to pay on my device plan?

If you’re on O2 Refresh, you can only move to Pay As You Go once your Device Plan is paid.

If you’re not on O2 Refresh but still within your contract’s minimum term, you might need to pay a termination charge, and our Customer Service team can talk this through with you.

You’ll receive your final Pay Monthly bill 14 days after you move to Pay As You Go, and you’ll need to settle any outstanding balance.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7988 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Here is how

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149609 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@gillsarjit 

You don't need to cancel your monthly contract, you just need to migrate to PAYG.
cancelling could lose your number.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Switching from O2 Pay Monthly to Pay As You Go

If you want to switch from a Pay Monthly to Pay As You Go, we can take care of moving your number and even arrange for your new Pay As You Go sim.

Get in touch by calling us on 202, free from your O2 phone, or on 0344 809 0202 from any other phone. We’ll do the rest.

Is there anything to pay on my device plan?

If you’re on O2 Refresh, you can only move to Pay As You Go once your Device Plan is paid.

If you’re not on O2 Refresh but still within your contract’s minimum term, you might need to pay a termination charge, and our Customer Service team can talk this through with you.

You’ll receive your final Pay Monthly bill 14 days after you move to Pay As You Go, and you’ll need to settle any outstanding balance.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3