Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

SimonHumphries
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I want to give my 30 days notice to cancel my contract and can’t get through on the phone or live chat and there is no option to do this on the O2 app. How can I contact them to cancel my contract. Thanks
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@SimonHumphries You no longer need to give 30 days notice. Please see this guide:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-your-contract-An-updated-guide/ba-p/1234852

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

SimonHumphries
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya. Really confused as I’ve just spoke to an O2 agent and he said I do still have to give the 30 days notice??
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@SimonHumphries 

He is incorrect. You can cancel by text if you read the guide

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Dorota
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hello
Can I ask about help?

I already have different number a long time
I want to close o2 contract which already finished long time ago - cause of the current situation I don't have any idea where I can contact or tell them I don't want to pay another month's

The biggest issue is I don't have access and aim card to o2 number which I want to use it
And the account is on my mom but we can contact and be together now cause of the situation but she can't really connect or resolve that on her own - I helped her with translation

What can I do just cancel my direct debit or write some email cause they take it month by month money from my account.... ??
Message 5 of 5