Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel a contract

Laura27
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm trying to cancel my contract but I've lost the sim card so I cant recieve the codes?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144070 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Laura27 

Report it lost and o2 will send a replacement Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

or just call O2 to cancel Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144070 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Laura27 

Report it lost and o2 will send a replacement Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

or just call O2 to cancel Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Porky1969
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there. I seem to be charged more each month than I originally set out to spend. I don't use my phone much but I seem to be paying alot more than I expected. Also, I can't get a signal at my workplace but other networks can. I have been offered a really good deal with a good phone (iPhone) from another company with a good signal at the places I reside most. I don't particularly want to leave O2 but as I'm paying more than expected and with no signal in my most occupied places, I can't see an alternative. Have you any advice for me please. I am pleased with most of the product but unfortunately I need to be able to use my phone at a reasonable price at all my residents. Please help? Thank you in advance for your help. Porky Ralph.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144070 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Porky1969 

Forget loyalty to O2. 
If you don't have a signal it's no good to you. 
Go with the network that works. 
How to cancel o2 here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4