Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Can't view my o2 or my bill

Hi,

Can anyone shed any light on why I keep getting an HTTP Error 404 page with this message whenever I try to open My O2 or My Bill after I sign in? :

"We're sorry but we're experiencing a few technical problems that we're currently investigating. Please come back and try again later."

This has been happening for over a week, ever since I signed up to O2. I was told I can't view my remaining texts/mins on my phone (via the 21202 service) for a month, but I should be able to see it on the O2 website.

Any help would be appriciated Smiley Happy

Graz
Highlighted
Anonymous

You're not alone, view my allowance or veiw details, both links just bomb out, tried in different browsers and different connections over the last week, not worked once. Great service..
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi folks, if you clear your cookies and your cache, log out of o2 and close down your browser then reopen it then you will be able to view your bills etc online. Also, are you definitely using the usernames that O2 have issued to you with your contract? If you are just using one you have set up yourself it will not work so make sur eyou are using the correct one

Hope this helps!
Highlighted
Anonymous

http error 404

i have had this problem as well. i have tried clearing the cache and cookies but this has not worked. how do i find out the username that o2 gave me? thanks
Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,825