Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make any calls!

Alan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im having the similar problem to many others, only I can send texts, browse online and receive calls, I just can't make any calls. Made me over an hour late to collect my daughter from school, as I'm disabled and rely on taxis to get to school to collect her. But today I was unable to phone the taxi and ended up having to walk 2 miles on crutches. Not happy about this at all! I'm just glad my contract ends in 5 days!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issue's with the network. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to  keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Many similar posts today.
Seems like a network outage all over.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issue's with the network. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to  keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3