cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get through to o2 payment management team to make extra payment.

ben31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've tried to contact o2 payment management team to make extra payment to device plan, i go through checks and it tells me staff levels are low which is understandable and wait times are up to 15 mins. Then it says we will transfer you to one of our team so when i'm waiting, within 2 seconds the automated service says "Bye thank you for contacting o2" then cuts me off?? Has anyone else had this problem and is there any way i could actually get through to customer service??

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@ben31

You are trying to get through to the wrong team, the payment management team are their for people who are having problems paying their bills.

For the service you want you would be better speaking to Customer Services, the best number to try is 0800 587 4005
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@ben31

You are trying to get through to the wrong team, the payment management team are their for people who are having problems paying their bills.

For the service you want you would be better speaking to Customer Services, the best number to try is 0800 587 4005
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

ben31
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ahhh ok, i think i may of sorted the problem, i think i found a solution going through other threads.

Many thanks for your reply

Message 3 of 3