Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get through to anyone on the phone line

AmandaV
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been in the most frustrating loop around with the O2 bot desperately trying to get through to someone, after each option it directions to some webpage and automatically hangs up!!!!!!

Is there an email I can contact????

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Steve4
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same
Message 2 of 14

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Steve4 @AmandaV
Due to the current issues they are taking only priority calls. May I know what your issue is?
Message 3 of 14

Jade24
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need to get through to the line urgently aswell into regards to cancelling a monthly sim as I have just taken out a new contract. Is there anyone that can help me?
Message 4 of 14

kenand
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have bought a refurbished phone but iMessages are being sent from the refurbished number not my number can this be amended?
Message 5 of 14

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Jade24
I will recommend you login into myO2 and go to Change or manage my tariff. Maybe you can change it there.

@kenand I will advise you disable your iMessage if possible. Thank you
Message 6 of 14

Bruno31
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been waiting nearly a week for a delivery, I received the email saying you have Order and a order number and you’ve taken the deposit but I’ve heard nothing and cannot see anything in my O2 orders. Not happy as the lines constantly hang up after every option. Not a happy customer atm!
Message 7 of 14

Ray77
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered a pay as you go SIM a week ago and haven’t received. Got a confirmation email to say it will take 2-3 working days. That was Friday 27th. Still not received it. The issue is not only can I not get in touch over the phone, I can’t reply to the email. I just want to check my order status.
Message 8 of 14

Bruno31
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve tried email and I just keep receiving one back saying there not dealing with emails
Message 9 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144322 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@kenand 

Go to Settings >Phone >My number and edit it to your number.

All others, contact help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 14