Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get in touch with Credit Referrals Team

Thys_Paine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have emailed the credit referrals team 3 times now, starting in July and the most recent email I sent this morning.

O2 are incorrectly marking my phone bill with 3 missed payments and then for the remaining months between contract start and now you're supplying no data at all...

You'll happily take my money but won't report it correctly to my credit file.

Can someone maybe poke the team to get them to get in touch and deal with this?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Thys_Paine 

The current CRA reporting cycle for a lot of companies is currently broken with delays of upto 6mths in reporting timescales.  You will need to provide evidence the payments weren't late as they have a duty to record any late payments. 

If you think something is wrong with your credit report then log a dispute via the CRA - I have done this with Vodafone and Bulb and got them reversed a lot quicker than going direct.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Thys_Paine 

The current CRA reporting cycle for a lot of companies is currently broken with delays of upto 6mths in reporting timescales.  You will need to provide evidence the payments weren't late as they have a duty to record any late payments. 

If you think something is wrong with your credit report then log a dispute via the CRA - I have done this with Vodafone and Bulb and got them reversed a lot quicker than going direct.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2