cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access bills online anymore?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've recently got a new phone through a third party company - there was a mess up, even though I was eligible for an upgrade, o2 computer system wouldn't let it go through as that.  So I got new phone on a new contract instead.  I was led to believe it would be the same as an upgrade, I only found when I phoned o2 to sort the duplicate number migration that I would have to pay another month on my old contract at same time as new phone contract.  o2 are saying its not their responsibility, so I'm not happy about that - now I find today, when I go online to print out o2 bills to send my old third party company, to claim my cashback on old contract, I can't access them, only the latest bill!  Has anyone any advice please - I'm not happy at all, and will be even less so if I can't claim my last cashback on my old contract (or new one at that!).  Where have the online bills gone??

Many thanks in advance

Winnie

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Details on how to download old bills are on this thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/quot-How-can-I-print-download-a-copy-of-my-bill...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Also, you have to give 30 days notice to cancel your old contract, hence the extra month you need to pay.
It's all in the T&C's you signed up to http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Thanks for your replies.

Since the number has migrated (ie kept my o2 no. on a new o2 contract, because they messed up the upgrade), I can only see the latest bill - even though I've been able to access at least 6 mths worth of bills on the same number till today! {different phone})

Also, yes I know if you end a contract you have to pay 30 days, but it should have been an upgrade, except for a 'glitch' on the o2 system, which wouldn't let it go through as one.

Main thing is I need to get my last 5 months of bills, can't see how theyve disappeared just cos have changed phone (and I am going to the right webpage)

Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If you cant get your last 5 months of old bills you need to contact customer services again?

If they have now gone from your MY O2 account, there is no other way I'm sure

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi , thanx, I really haven't got the time, but if that's only thing I can do, then I'll have 2 find the time somehow.thanx
Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It would appear that's the only way from what you are saying.....

Currently using:
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes gonna have 2, I've looked on my o2 app, for my phone the last 6 months bills there straight away, 4 my sons new phone, just this new June one 😞
Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Strange why the o2 system wouldn't allow to upgrade. Did you try through o2 or through the independent? 

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

THrough the third party co (mobiles.co.uk) - basically because it works out much cheaper with the cashback!

They said o2 asked for more information because something of my details didn't match what they already had on me, but when we checked all details, nothing seemed wrong! 

Message 10 of 12