cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access bills online anymore?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've recently got a new phone through a third party company - there was a mess up, even though I was eligible for an upgrade, o2 computer system wouldn't let it go through as that.  So I got new phone on a new contract instead.  I was led to believe it would be the same as an upgrade, I only found when I phoned o2 to sort the duplicate number migration that I would have to pay another month on my old contract at same time as new phone contract.  o2 are saying its not their responsibility, so I'm not happy about that - now I find today, when I go online to print out o2 bills to send my old third party company, to claim my cashback on old contract, I can't access them, only the latest bill!  Has anyone any advice please - I'm not happy at all, and will be even less so if I can't claim my last cashback on my old contract (or new one at that!).  Where have the online bills gone??

Many thanks in advance

Winnie

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
A quick call to CS would have sorted that out for you and saved any further complications.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be more than likely the migration that wiped the information temporarily. Give it until the next bill come out and check again if it's still not resolved, ring customer services and they will reported to be restored and they can also send you whatever bills you need. If they need to be VAT Invoices make sure you mention that. Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 12 of 12