Did you mean: 

Can't Contact No One Unbelievable

sdduk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Took out a contract just over week ago and then i cancelled it under the 14day cooling off peroid.

Can Log-in to My O2 but thats it cannot do anything else and cannot get a final bill from therm.

Sim was cancelled the next day after i spoke to custom service.

The problem is i cannot talk to no one of use the online text thing.

They ask you for a phone number and then they say it don't excist

so you can't talk to no one Its just a nightmare.

I even tried using my payg sim to get through to them and pressed 5 different buttons on my phone and at the end they cut me off.

Sorry but its just not good enough how the hell are you suppose to talk to anyone to get your problem sorted out.

They have even taken money out of my account when i got a text saying nothing to pay this month thats all i have had off of them.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@sdduk Customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Unfortunately, you have to lie these days in order to speak to them. Because you're not buying anything, O2 doesn't consider your call important, so use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@sdduk 

They take the first month in advance, that's the same for everyone.

When you cancel within the cooling off period they just bill you for any usage up to the point you cancelled. 

They will take that amount from the first bill and refund you the remaining money.

This can take up to 2 weeks to be processed though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@sdduk Customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Unfortunately, you have to lie these days in order to speak to them. Because you're not buying anything, O2 doesn't consider your call important, so use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

sdduk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its not really the money thing i know they take money sort of upfront.

Its you can't speak to no one its like they blocked all round anyone being able to contact them.

If you was a normal person trying to ring not being a O2 cutomer you have no chance whats so ever of talking to anyone.

I thought Virgin where bad but i think O2 have just over took them at least i spoke to someone in the end.

But Thanks for both of you getting back to me

Message 4 of 4