cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can somebody sort this please? Very disappointed.

Kim8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m incredibly disappointed in the customer service I’ve received this past month.

I ordered a new iPhone on O2 refresh. Around a week later I decided to cancel. I was told it was on two separate phone calls. I even received an email from the store saying I hadn’t picked it up so my order was canceled.

Great! Just to be safe I also canceled my direct debit for the phone payments. No harm, since it’s canceled. Then come corona time, as if there’s not enough stress I’m receiving calls and texts from O2 telling me I haven’t paid for the phone and will be cut off if I don’t.

Um? The phone that was canceled that I don’t have? So I called again, patiently waiting an hour, just to be told that I’ll have to pay until stores reopen and then I’ll be refunded.

I’m sorry but after being told it was already canceled by 2 customer service advisors I’m not really feeling very trusting in that I would be refunded. I need my phone to work from home and all of this is stressing me out.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Kim8 , sorry to hear about the frustration you've been having with this. 😞 Thanks for tagging us in @Bambino , happy to check on our end what's happened with this one, and hoping we can help sort this out for you. I'll need a few additional bits of info so will drop you a private message here on the forum shortly.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Kim8 

We are all customers here just like yourself.

I'm afraid you'll need to follow the advice from customer service.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Kim8 We are all customers here with no access to anyone's account. I will tag our community managers to see if they can assist. @Martin-O2@Marjo 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Kim8 , sorry to hear about the frustration you've been having with this. 😞 Thanks for tagging us in @Bambino , happy to check on our end what's happened with this one, and hoping we can help sort this out for you. I'll need a few additional bits of info so will drop you a private message here on the forum shortly.

Message 4 of 6

Kim8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks Marjo. Problem now resolved. Yourself & the O2 Platinum Guru & O2 team that got in touch were all very helpful & understanding. 😊
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks @Kim8 for posting an update and glad to hear it's all fixed now. slight_smile

Message 6 of 6