cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i renew my pay monthly contract and how

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be on my last month on a 12 month Pay Monthy contract and I want to renew it for another year while keeping the same number. Can i renew it and how i do it please

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No need to renew it as it will never end unless you ask for it.
Just carry on using and you will stay exactly as you are.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No need to renew it as it will never end unless you ask for it.
Just carry on using and you will stay exactly as you are.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No need to change if you don't want to unless you want to upgrade your device 

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

are u sure i got a message on my phone saying that i nearly 12 months inti my contract which means either upgrade or new pay monthy sim Should i leave it

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous your contract will just continue as you are as you are outside your minimum contracted term so it will become a 30 day rolling contract 

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousI am on a 12 month simo only contract and have been for 2 years. The only reason I changed mine in January was because I wanted one with less data. and also there was an offer on the one I chose.

Had i been happy with the one I was on I would have done nothing and ignored the texts/emails from O2 . As said it will continue as it is... on a 30 day rolling contract (after the first 30 days it will roll on again and again) ....until YOU choose to make a change.. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

are u sure 

Yes, I am very sure. 

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous welcome to our forum! Did you get all the info you needed and do you have any additional questions? (You can also see a bit more info on pay monthly tariffs here in case it helps).

Let us know how you get on! smiley

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
See paragraph 3 of the terms and conditions here for a full explanation https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-mobile-agreement

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9