Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help

Worstnetworkeve
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was with virign mobile who switched me to o2 last year. Its been nothing but problems. One being I can't ever log into myo2. It always says number registered to a different user on the website and if I try on the app it says myo2 will send me a link in 48 hours. Its said this for the past 3 months.

I've tried calling everyday for the past 2 weeks and I'm on hold for 2 hours, today i left it and it was on hold for 4 hours i havent go the time to soend on hold for hours at a time. I just gave up. Contacted them on messenger and they're saying my security answers don't match the account details so can't help me. Does anyone know another way to contact them theure absolutely useless??

I'm pay monthly and probably will cancel my sim as this is the wirst network ive ever been with.  They said on messenger I have to call, so im stuck and can't even cancel the sim!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144956 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Worstnetworkeve 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144956 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Worstnetworkeve 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2