cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use a Uswitch O2 Phone Deal to Upgrade?

KyleM31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am due an upgrade soon on a pay monthly contract. However a phone I am interested in upgrading to is too expensive on the online store. I used Uswitch instead for deals and found the phone I was looking for with a good and lower pay monthly price. Is it possible to use the Uswitch O2 deal or does it have to be from the O2 online store?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@KyleM31 

Yes, that won't be a problem at all..

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@KyleM31 

When your upgrade is due, you can do it anywhere.

If you want to upgrade in advance, you'll need to pay off what you owe O2 first though before you can upgrade through U Switch.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

KyleM31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Okay. So if I do this through Uswitch, I am still able to upgrade with O2 once that contract ends?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@KyleM31 

Yes, that won't be a problem at all..

Message 4 of 4