cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get another phone in my contract for my daughter ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm looking to get another phone under my contract but would like payment to come of a seperate bank account each month so my daughter can learn start to learn to look after her own money affairs, but I also can keep a close eye on things at the same time. Is this possible ?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, it is possible.
You will both need to set up the contract together in an O2 store.
The account can be in your name with your daughters bank details used to pay the bill from.
Please note though, that you will be ultimately responsible if she defaults on any payments.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, it is possible.
You will both need to set up the contract together in an O2 store.
The account can be in your name with your daughters bank details used to pay the bill from.
Please note though, that you will be ultimately responsible if she defaults on any payments.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes you can do that by either calling customer service or going instore. It would be a seperate account which you would link in My O2.

Message 3 of 3