Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I edit my order?

Scotty73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. Just ordered a new handset for my daughter but it is not in stock in Black. It is in stock in Purple though and she would like that just as much. Can the order still be edited once it has been placed but not yet dispatched?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Scotty73 

Just give customer services a call and see if they can change it Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Edited to add...just be aware that although the purple is showing in stock it may not be. O2's ordering system isnt live  you see. However by contacting customer services, they will let you know. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Scotty73 

Just give customer services a call and see if they can change it Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Edited to add...just be aware that although the purple is showing in stock it may not be. O2's ordering system isnt live  you see. However by contacting customer services, they will let you know. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

As @Cleoriff says the online stock system isn't live and I can vouch for that - when I ordered my phone the website was showing stock, but it wasn't dispatched until a few days later beacuse there wasn't stock.

Message 3 of 3