cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my pay monthly tariff?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on a 24 month contract; I get 600 anytime mins, 500 02-02 mins, unlimited texts and 1gb of data for £32.00 a month.

I have only had this contract since about late august - early September of this year; I don't want to change it drastically but the 600 anytime minutes are not enough for me; I make great use of the unlimited texts and data. But for personal reason I fly through the anytime minutes fast.

I have been looking through tariffs and have seen the 'on & on' tariff, which gives you unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 1gb of data for £31-36 a month; this would be perfect for me, I would be happy to stay on the 24month contract and it wouldn't be costing me anymore money then it does now.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to transfer to this tariff? Or maybe get extra anytime mins per month?

As its for personal reason I don't want to explain why I need the anytime mins but I do need them as the reason I use them is very important.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated slight_smile

Thanks

Hannah slight_smile 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are upgrading your contract then yes.

If you sign into MyO2 then select my mobile followed by my tarriff and bolt ons. It will show you what you are on. Select change my tarriff and it will give you a list of what tariffs you can upgrade too.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

im not sure you can change tariffs but you can upgrade to the next one above yours

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are upgrading your contract then yes.

If you sign into MyO2 then select my mobile followed by my tarriff and bolt ons. It will show you what you are on. Select change my tarriff and it will give you a list of what tariffs you can upgrade too.

Message 3 of 3