cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my address to Jersey, Channel Islands?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I'm moving to Jersey and nowhere near completing my contract on my phone.  As there's now EU roaming, can I keep my phone and change my address to Jersey - or do I need to keep a UK address? thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You need a UK bank account but I believe the address can be changed OK to one in Channel Islands as everyone else still considers it to be British.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You need a UK bank account but I believe the address can be changed OK to one in Channel Islands as everyone else still considers it to be British.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Just confirming that @MI5 is correct above with his advice that address can be changed to a non-UK address. slight_smile 

@Anonymous Let us know if you managed to change the address successfully? Customer services can also do this for you and confirm it's been done if you have any issues doing it online.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Changing address in My O2

To change your address, sign in to My O2 from a computer, laptop or tablet and follow these steps:
  • choose the mobile number you want to change the address for
  • select Bills at the top of the My Device page
  • scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Change my billing address
  • we'll send a code to your device
  • enter the code and fill in the form to change your address.

You can't change your address within 30 days of setting up a new account.

If your device doesn't have a sim, you've not received it or your device has been lost or stolen, you'll need to visit an O2 store. Make sure you bring a passport or driving license with you.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks @MI5, good piece of additional info there. thumbsup

Message 5 of 5