cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I cancel In store, have not been able to get through for days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondered if my friend can cancel my contract in store, they have not been able to get through for days now. They were holding on for nearly an hour, but got close to their allowance on home phone so had to hang up.

Any Help Please.

Mike (On behalf of a friend)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

If your friend is on contract they can call 202 from their mobile free, but they would not be able to cancel your contract. Only you can do that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sorry your friend is trying to cancel your contract? He cannot do that for you Unfortunatly.

Bambino is right calling 202 from a contract O2 phone is free
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry perhaps I was not clear enough.

She wants to cancel her contract, but cant get through an any nimber. even 202 (When it even works) said it was to busy and hanging up on her after holding on after half an hour.

Can she go into a store to cancel her own contract.

I would think thhe store that gave her the contract in the first place would help.

It's costing her money, as she has gone for the Virgin deal, as they were going to increase her deal.

Hope I have made it clearer.

Thank You

Message 4 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Much sorry about that.

A store would most Likely ask her to contact CS. I don't see any reason why they couldn't do it though.

Just have to keep trying CS I don't seem to have too much of a wait.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 5