cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add o2 switch up by upgrading my tariff?

GIBXO
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys,

does anybody know if I’m able to add o2 switch up bolt up if i upgrade my plan to unlimited plus?. I’m a bit confused how this works, and o2 doesn’t seem to be helpful at all, and just directs me to the o2 switch up faq’s. 

im currently on 150gb data, unlimited texts, minutes. And i have the option to upgrade my tariff to unlimited plus for an extra £6. (O2 mention o2 switch up come as standard on all “unlimited plus plans”). Current phone is iPhone 13 prom max, and the contract was taken out 3 months ago.

B7793FD0-3E86-4E65-8D7F-EC2A877B53EB.png

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149077 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@GIBXO 

Have a look here Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149077 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@GIBXO 

Have a look here Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @GIBXO was that guide useful in answering your question?

Message 3 of 4

Amg63
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I presume this is a sim only upgrade? If so, switch isn’t on sim only for obvs. reasons 

Message 4 of 4